Leverhulme Research fellowship 2015-2017 RF-2015-442
Italian MUR Research Project Geometric methods in the theory of nonlinear waves and their applications, 2010-2011. Team Member. National Coordinator: B. Dubrovin
Italian MIUR Research Project: Geometric and analytic theory of Hamiltonian systems in finite and infinite dimensions, 2012-2013. Team Member. National Coordinator: B. Dubrovin
ESF Research Network MISGAM, Coordinator. Proponents: B. Dubrovin and P. Van Moerbeke
Marie Curie RTN ENIGMA, Team member (2005-08)
- European Research Council Advanced Grant FroM-PDE (Frobenius
Manifolds and Hamiltonian Partial Differential Equations) 2009-2013. Team member. P.I.: B. Dubrovin
- IRSES project RIMMP, Random and
Integrable Models in Mathematical
Physics 2010- 2014. Proponent and coordinator
I am organizing the following events
- XII Brunel-Bielefeld workshop on Random Matrix Theory December 9-10 2016, Brunel University, UK.
- Painleve' equations and their applications, February 6-10 2017, American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, USA.
- Fisher-Hartwig asymptotics, Szego expansions, and applications to statistical physics, March 27-31 2017, American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, USA.
- Function theory and dynamics of point processes, Euler Institute, St-Petersburg, Russia June 1-3, 2017.
- Asymptotic and computational aspects of complex differential equations, February 13-17 2017, CRM, Pisa, Italy.
- Applied and computational complex analysis, May 8-12 2017, ICMS Edinburgh, UK.
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics, session on Special Functions and Orthogonal Polynomials , July 10-19 July 2017, Barcelona, Spain.
- Womath SISSA, 7-9 September 2016, SISSA, Trieste, Italy.
- Random Matrices and Determinantal Process, CIRM , Luminy, France.
February 27 - March 3, 2017.