- NAV 2018: 19th International Conference On Ship & Maritime Research, June: 20-22, 2018, Trieste Italy
- ECOMAS-ECFD 2018, June 11-15, Glasgow, UK – invited speaker
- Seminari Padovani di Analisi Numerica, SPAN (2018), Department of Mathematics “Tullio Levi-Civita”, University of Padova, 3-4 May 2018
- INdAM Workshop: Mathematical and Numerical Modeling of the Cardiovascular System, Rome, April 16-19, 2018
- MoRePaS 2018 – Model Reduction of Parametrized Systems IV, April 10-13, Nantes, France
- “Rendiconti’s Jubilee – an INdAM day in Trieste” Jan 29, 2018
- Future and Emerging Mathematical Technologies in Europe: December 11-15, 2017
- ENS de Lyon meets SISSA: Lyon France, December 5-6, 2017
- UMEMA2017: Uncertainty Modeling for Engineering Applications, November 23-24, Turin Italy
- MORTech 2017, November 8-10, Seville, Spain
- 18th French-German-Italian Conference on Optimization, Paderborn, September 25-28, 2017
- ECCOMAS Young Investigators Conference 2017, Politecnico di Milano, September 13-15, 2017
- QUIET2017: Quantification of Uncertainty: Improving Efficiency and Technology, 18-21 July 2017, SISSA, Trieste
- ADMOS 2017, June 26-28, Verbania Italy
- ECOMAS-Coupled problems problems, June 12-14, Rhodes Greece
- Parallel CFD Conference 2017, 15-17 May, 2017, invited plenary speaker
- A conference in honor of Yvon Maday for his 60th birthday, May 02-05, 2017 Roscoff, France
- 19th International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems, FEF 2017, April 5-7, 2017, Rome Italy, conference co-chair
- SIAM CSE 2017, February 27-March 03, 2017, Atlanta USA
- IHP special semester on Numerical Methods for PDEs, September-December 2016, Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, France, organizing committee
- SIAM Annual meeting, July 11-15, 2016, Boston USA
- ICOSAHOM 2016, International conference on spectral and high order methods, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 27-July 1st, 2016, invited plenary speaker
- ECCOMAS Congress 2016, 5-10 June, Crete, Greece. Minisymposium organizer and contributed speaker.
- SIAM UQ16, Uncertainty Quantification, April 5-8, 2016, Lausanne, Switzerland, minisymposium co-organizer.
- MoRePaS 2015, Model Reduction for Parametrized Systems 2005, October 13-16, 2015, SISSA mathLab, Trieste, Italy, Conference co-chair.
- Advances in Numerical Analysis, Scientific Computing and Computational Mechanics, 13-14 July 2015, Organizer
- SIAM CSE15, Computational Science and Engineering, March 13-18, 2015, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, minisymposium co-organizer.
- WCCM 11, ECCM V, ECFD VI, ECCOMAS and IACM joint conferences, Barcelona, Spain, July 20-25, 2014, minisymposium co-organizer and ECCOMAS Jacques Louis Lions Young Investigator semi-plenary Lecture.
- Numerical Methods for high dimensional problems, ENPC, Paris, France, April 14-18, 2014, invited speaker.
- SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ), Savannah, Georgia, US, March 31- April 3, 2014. Minisymposium organizer and Mini Tutorial invited lecturer.
- IFAC workshop 2013, Paris, France, September 25-27, 2013, co-author.
- Summer School on Reduced Basis methods, TUM, Munich, Germany, September 16-19, 2013, Lecturer.
- ENUMATH 2013, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, August 22-26, 2013, minisymposium co-organizer.
- CEMRACS 2013, CIRM, Marseille, France, July 22-26, 2013, Invited Lecturer
- EUCCO 2013,Chemnitz, Germany July 17-19, 2013, Focus session co-organizer.
- Separated Representations & PGD Based Model Reduction: Fundamentals and Applications, International Centre for Mechanical Sciences, Udine, Italy, July 8-12, 2013, Lecturer
- MPF 2013, V International Symposium on Modelling of Physiological Flows, Italy, 11-14 June 2013, Organizing Committee
- Reduced Order Modelling in General Relativity, Caltech, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, US, June 6-7, 2013. Invited Speaker
- SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), Boston, Massachusetts, US, February 25- March 1, 2013.Minisymposium organizer, CS&E Career Panel co-organizer, CSE13 Organizing Committee
- MoRePaS II workshop on model reduction for parametrized systems, Gunzburg, Germany, October 2-5, 2012, Organizing Committee
- ECCOMAS 2012, European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, Technical University Vienna, Austria, September 10-14, 2012, Minisymposium co-organizer
- Summer School and Workshop on Adaptivity and Model Order Reduction in PDE Constrained Optimization, University of Hamburg, Germany, 23-27 July 2012. Lecturer
- SIMAI Biannual Congress, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, 25-28 June 2012. Contributed speaker
- MOX10, 10 years of MOX and more… Politecnico di Milano, Italy, May 28, 2012. Lecturer and co-organizer
- CECAM Workshop: Reduced Basis, POD and Reduced Order Methods for model and computational reduction: towards real-time computing and visualization?, EPFL, lausanne, Switzerland, May 14-16, 2012. Co-organizer
- 5th International Conference on High Performance Scientific Computing Hanoi, Vietnam, 5-9 March 2012. Minisymposium co-organizer and contributed speaker
- AIMS Seminar Series WS 2011/12, RWTH Aachen, Germany, 30 January 2012. Lecturer
- J.-L. Lions and E. Magenes Memorial Days Workshop, University Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC Paris VI) Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, Paris, France, 14-15 December 2011. Invited Speaker
- ECCOMAS Thematic Workshop: Reduced Basis, POD and PGD Model Reduction Techniques: a Breakthrough in Computational Engineering? Cachan, Paris, France, 16-18 November 2011. Invited Speaker
- NUMPDES2011, workshop on modern techniques in the numerical solution of PDEs, Archimedes Center for Modeling, Analysis and Compuation (ACMAC) Heraklion,Crete, 19-23 September 2011. Invited Speaker
- Partial Differential Equations in Mathematical Physics and their Numerical Approximation, CIRM, Levico Terme (TN), Italy, 5-9 September 2011. Invited Speaker
- ICIAM 2011 Conference, July 19-22, 2011, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Speaker and minisymposium organizer
- Workshop on Reduced Basis Methods in High-D, University Paris VI and J-L. Lions Laboratory, Paris, France, 23-24 June 2011, Invited Speaker
- Colloquium at CeNoS, University of Muenster, Center for Non-linear Sciences, Germany, 3 May 2011
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences (INI) and Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences (WIMCS): Computational Challenges in Partial Differential Equations, Swansea University UK, 4-8 April 2011, Invited Speaker
- Modeling and Scientific Computing Center of Politecnico di Milano and Center for Computational Engineering of MIT: Rocca Joint Workshop, MOX, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 19-21 January 2011, Speaker and Scientific/Organizing Commitee
- Workshop on Reduced Basis Methods, University of Ulm, Germany, 7-8 December 2010, Invited Speaker
- Workshop Modelli Numerici per Equazioni Differenziali, MOX, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 1 December 2010, Fausto Saleri’s Memorial Day, Invited Speaker
- Workshop Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations: Novel Discretization Techniques, Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, US, 1-5 November 2010
- Optimal Control of PDEs (INDAM, ESF, SMI), Summer School, Palazzone di Cortona, Italy, 12-17 July 2010, Invited Lecturer
- ECCOMAS CFD 2010, V European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics, Lisbon, Portugal, 14-17 June 2010, minisymposium co-organizer: Reduced Order Modelling for Complex Systems in CFD
- MPF 2010, IV International Symposium on Modelling of Physiological Flows, Italy, 2-5 June 2010, Organizing Committee
- MoRePaS, Model Reduction of Parametrized Systems, Workshop, University of Muenster, Germany, 16-18 September 2009, Invited Speaker
- ASME summer Heat Transfer Conference, San Francisco, CA, US, 19-23 July 2009