Koen van den Dungen's Home Page
- Postdoctoral researcher (assegno di ricerca) at SISSA in Mathematics, since 1 October 2015.
- Research interests
- Noncommutative geometry and unbounded KK-theory, in particular with applications to:
- the study of Fredholm operators, spectral flow, and index theory;
- (classical and quantum) gauge theories and Lorentzian geometry.
- (See also: ORCID, SCOPUS, arXiv.)
- 2016: Indefinite Kasparov modules and pseudo-Riemannian manifolds (with Adam Rennie).
Annales Henri Poincaré 17 (2016), 3255-3286.
- 2016: Krein spectral triples and the fermionic action.
Mathematical Physics, Analysis and Geometry 19:4 (2016).
- 2014: On globally non-trivial almost-commutative manifolds (with Jord Boeijink).
Journal of Mathematical Physics 55, 103508 (2014).
- 2013: Pseudo-Riemannian spectral triples and the harmonic oscillator (with Mario Paschke and Adam Rennie).
Journal of Geometry and Physics 73, 37-55 (2013).
- 2013: Electrodynamics from Noncommutative Geometry (with Walter D. van Suijlekom).
Journal of Noncommutative Geometry 7, 433-456 (2013).
(doi , arXiv)
- 2012: Particle Physics from Almost-Commutative Spacetimes (with Walter D. van Suijlekom).
Reviews in Mathematical Physics 24, 1230004 (2012).
(doi , arXiv)
- 2016: Locally bounded perturbations and (odd) unbounded KK-theory. (arXiv:1608.02506)
- 2015: Lorentzian geometry and physics in Kasparov's theory (link), Ph.D. thesis in Mathematical Sciences, The Australian National University (supervisor: Adam Rennie).
- 2011: The Structure of Gauge Theories in Almost Commutative Geometries (link), Master's thesis in Physics & Astronomy, Radboud University Nijmegen (supervisor: Walter D. van Suijlekom).