Welcome to my home page!
Anto I Lonappan
Via Andrea Palladio, 6
Trieste, Italy. 34125
Ph: +39 3338 8203 26
- Present: PhD Student, Astrophysics and Cosmology, SISSA, Italy.
- 2017-18: Junior Research Fellow, Presidency University, India.
- 2016-17: Project student, Centre for Theoretical Physics, JMI, India.
- 2014-16: Masters in Physics, SB College, Mahatma Gandhi University, India.
- 2010-13: Bachelors in Physics, SB College, Mahatma Gandhi University, India.
- Anto. I. Lonappan, Sumit Kumar, Ruchika, Bikash R. Dinda, Anjan A Sen:
Bayesian Evidences for Dark Energy models in light of current observational data;
Phy Rev D 97, 043524;arXiv:1707.00603
- Anto I Lonappan, Ruchika, Anjan A Sen: Is it time to go beyond ΛCDM universe?.
Paper in preparation
- Rudrani Kar Chowdhury, Suchetana Chatterjee, Anto I Lonappan, Nishikanta Khandai, Tiziana DiMatteo:X-ray
Maps of Simulated Galaxy Groups and Clusters: Effect of Feedback from Active Galactic Nuclei
- ABE-I : ABE-I is written for studying the co-evolution of the supermassive black holes with its host galaxies, particularly
looking at the effect of AGN feedback. It uses Massive Black-Hole II simulation snapshots based on GADGET 3 to explore SBHs and
its environment. Single redshift snapshot of this simulation is of size 1 TB. The python scripts implemented with Message Passing
Interface help to handle the big data of MB II simulation snapshots. wiki
- Evidence-Plotter : Bayesian statistics plays an important role in data analysis. Particularly in the case of model comparison,
Bayesian evidence and Bayes factor determination are well-known methods. This python module can plot 2D plots, with the x-axis as models
and y-axis as log evidence.For determining log evidence you can use pymultinest or nestle.
- Introduction to Message Passing Interface (MPI) in Python
- Advanced Python Tutorials On Functions