Full professor of Mathematical Analysis at SISSA
Email: berti (at) sissa.it
Phone number: 040 3787331
Research group: Mathematical Analysis, Modelling, and Applications
- Mathematics Area Commission
- Deputy Area Coordinator
- PhD Coordinator for Mathematical Analysis, Modeling, and Applications
- Graduated in Physics at University of Milan, July 1995
- PhD in Mathematics at Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa, December 1998
Since 1 October 2014
Full Professor of Mathematical Analysis at SISSA.
Associate Professor of Mathematical Analysis at SISSA.
Associate Professor of Mathematical Analysis at University Federico II of Naples.
Reasercher of Mathematical Analysis in the sector of Functional Analysis and Applications at SISSA, Trieste
- UMI book Prize 2018 of Unione Matematica Italiana for the Monograph: "Almost global existence of solutions for capillarity-gravity water waves equatrions with periodic spatial boundary conditions", M. Berti and J-M. Delort
- Premio Bruno Finzi 2013 of Istituto Lombardo Scienze e Lettere.
- Since October 2012 Member of the Young Academy of Europe
- Premio Calogero Vinti 2010 of Unione Matematica Italiana
- Qualification de Professeur in France pour la section 25, Mathematiques, 2012.
- Abilitation ANS 2013, as Full Professor of Mathematical Physics
Coordinator of the local unit in SISSA of PRIN2015
PI: Andrea Malchiodi
Coordinator of local unit in SISSA of PRIN2012
PI: Susanna Terracini
Coordinator of local unity of Naples for ERC-Grant 306414 "Hamiltonian PDEs and small divisor problems: a dynamical systems approach"
PI: Michela Procesi
Coordinator of local unity of Naples for PRIN-2009
PI: Susanna Terracini.
Principal Investigator of the European Research Council Ideas-Project "Hamiltonian PDEs new connections between dynamical systems and Hamiltonian PDEs with small divisors phenomena"
Won with best scores: 10/10
- Vice coordinator Mathematics Area