PhD in Geometry and mathematical physics.
Can be found in room 117, internal phone number 298, mail
Qualifying exam slides
Exactness of the reduced crossed product functor for arithmetic groups
On ergodic invariantstates and irreduciblerepresentations
Personal blog (not much here..)
- A Wiki dedicated to groups and their properties
- A database of (a few) Lie groups and their structure theory. May requires you to install their cli software.
- Database of topological spaces. Hidden gem!
- Site dedicated to counterexamples in mathematics.
Graded rings database
- A database of, well, graded rings in algebraic geometry.
The database of ring theory
- Similar to pi-base, but for ring theory.
The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- This site helps you match integer sequences against known sequences.
Reviews, citations and the likes
Now open to the public!
Closed to the public!
Preprint, archives and open journals
The Front for arXiv
(Currently down - June 2021)
University of Texas at Austin
DART-Europe E-theses Portal
SISSA Open Science
(Lecture notes (well... lecture note, since it is just one), workshops and preprints)
Open problems in operator algebras
(a long list of open problems by Prof. Jesse Peterson)