Research activities and projects |
- Talents3 project (return phase) SISSA
- The VibTOOLS project stopped in 2016
is now under renovation
(Some recent tests .Write me for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- (November 2016): Research project awarded with a
- (i) Research project aimed at understanding the high-pressure
- (ii) Research project "ab-initio and classical simulation
of rheological processes in mantle minerals", focussing on
understanding the microscopic aspects of dislocations in simple oxides and silicates,
among the most abundant minerals in the Earth's composition.
The research projects (i) and (ii) were carried out in the group
of Prof. S. Scandolo
and in the framework of the ESF/Eurocores initiative "EuroMinSci".
Research project concerning the vibrational and structural properties of
amorphous silicon nitride (a-Si3N4),
in collaboration with P. Umari (IOM-Democritos).