In Memory of Boris Dubrovin
Boris Anatolievich Dubrovin, Professor of Mathematics at SISSA from 1993 to 2019
Main research interests:
Theory of integrable systems in Geometry and Mathematical Physics, including
- Frobenius manifolds, relationships with quantum cohomology,
singularity theory, reflection groups and their generalizations.
- Integrable hierarchies of topological type.
- Hamiltonian perturbations of hyperbolic systems.
- Geometry of isomonodromy deformations.
- Theta-functions of Riemann surfaces and nonlinear waves.
Selected Invited Talks:
- International Congress of Mathematical Physicists, Swansea, 1988
- 2nd European Congress of Mathematicians, Budapest, 1996 (plenary
- International Congress of Mathematicians, Berlin, 1998 (Section "Differential Geometry and Global Analysis")
- International Congress of Mathematical Physicists, Rio de
Janeiro, 2006 (plenary talk)
Former PhD students
M.Bertola, A.Brini, M.Cafasso, M.Casati, G.Carlet, G.Cotti, Y.Dinar, V.Dragovic, P.Giavedoni, T.Grava, D.Guzzetti,
P.Lorenzoni, A.Magni, T.Malanyuk, D.Masoero, M.Mazzocco, L.P.Mertens, D.Merzi, S.Romano, P.Rossi, E.Parodi, G.Smirnov,
A.Stefanov, M.Ugaglia, V.Vereshchagin, A.Zhivkov.