Boris Dubrovin Homepage
Professor of Mathematics
via Bonomea 265
Room number: 612
Phone number: (+39) 040 3787 461
(+39) 040 3787 528
Main research interests:
Theory of integrable systems in Geometry and Mathematical Physics, including
- Frobenius manifolds, relationships with quantum cohomology,
singularity theory, reflection groups and their generalizations.
- Integrable hierarchies of topological type.
- Hamiltonian perturbations of hyperbolic systems.
- Geometry of isomonodromy deformations.
- Theta-functions of Riemann surfaces and nonlinear waves.
Selected Invited Talks:
- International Congress of Mathematical Physicists, Swansea, 1988
- 2nd European Congress of Mathematicians, Budapest, 1996 (plenary
- International Congress of Mathematicians, Berlin, 1998 (Section "Differential Geometry and Global Analysis")
- International Congress of Mathematical Physicists, Rio de
Janeiro, 2006 (plenary talk)
National and international research and training networks:
Former PhD students
M.Cafasso, M.Casati, G.Carlet, G.Cotti, Y.Dinar ,
P.Lorenzoni, A.Magni, T.Malanyuk,
M.Mazzocco, L.P.Mertens, D.Merzi, S.Romano,