The framework developed within AROMA-CFD will provide attractive capabilities for several industrial and medical applications (e.g. aeronautical, mechanical, naval, off-shore, wind, sport, biomedical engineering and cardiovascular surgery as well), combining high performance computing (in dedicated supercomputing centers) and advanced reduced order modelling (in common devices), to guarantee real time computing and visualization. A new open source software library for AROMA-CFD will be created: ITHACA, In real Time Highly Advanced Computational Applications, enhancing current RBniCS educational and training capabilities
A new ERC to SISSA, SISSA press release, February 12, 2016
Two new ERC winners at SISSA (plus one), SISSA press release, February 19, 2016
National engineering council, province section, press release, February 24, 2o16
Minds Shaping the World, Alumni PoliMi, March 24, 2016
Ingenio-Web, April 6, 2016
Scintille, Interview, April 28, 2016 (In Italian only)
MaddMath!, June 2016 (In Italian only)
- D. Devaud and G. Rozza, “Certified Reduced Basis Method for Affinely Parametric Isogeometric Analysis NURBS Approximation,” in Spectral and High Order Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Springer, 2017, vol. 119.
- G. Stabile, S. N. Hijazi, S. Lorenzi, A. Mola, and G. Rozza, “Advances in Reduced order modelling for CFD: vortex shedding around a circular cylinder using a POD-Galerkin method,” Communication in Applied Industrial Mathematics, 2017.
- P. Chen, A. Quarteroni, and G. Rozza, “Reduced Basis Methods for Uncertainty Quantification,” SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification, 5, p. 869, 2017.
- Prof Gianluigi Rozza (PI)
- Post-doctoral research associates: Dr Giovanni Stabile, Dr Martin Hess, Dr Francesco Ballarin.
- Research associate: Dott. Marco Tezzele
- Master Students: Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo, Giacomo Zuccarino
- Internship Students: Nirav Vasant Shah
- Past Master students: Luca Venturi, Davide Torlo, Saddam Hijazi, Federico Pichi
AROMA-CFD started on May 1, 2016 and several open positions are planned.
Three positions for post-doctoral research associates have been filled in 2016.