The framework developed within AROMA-CFD will provide attractive capabilities for several industrial and medical applications (e.g. aeronautical, mechanical, naval, off-shore, wind, sport, biomedical engineering and cardiovascular surgery as well), combining high performance computing (in dedicated supercomputing centers) and advanced reduced order modelling (in common devices), to guarantee real time computing and visualization. A new open source software library for AROMA-CFD will be created: ITHACA, In real Time Highly Advanced Computational Applications, enhancing current RBniCS educational and training capabilities
FARE funding to three SISSA ERC grantees, December 21, 2017
EU-RESEARCH, June 2017
A new ERC to SISSA, SISSA press release, February 12, 2016
Two new ERC winners at SISSA (plus one), SISSA press release, February 19, 2016
National engineering council, province section, press release, February 24, 2o16
Minds Shaping the World, Alumni PoliMi, March 24, 2016
- D. B. P. Huynh, F. Pichi, and G. Rozza, “Reduced basis approximation and a posteriori error estimation: applications to elasticity problems in several parametric settings“, 2018.
- N. Demo, M. Tezzele, A. Mola, and G. Rozza, “An efficient shape parametrisation by free-form deformation enhanced by active subspace for hull hydrodynamic ship design problems in open source environment“, 2018.
- M. W. Hess and G. Rozza, “A Spectral Element Reduced Basis Method in Parametric CFD“, 2017.
- D. Torlo, F. Ballarin, and G. Rozza, “Stabilized weighted reduced basis methods for parametrized advection dominated problems with random inputs“, 2017.
- Prof Gianluigi Rozza (PI)
- Post-doctoral research associates: Dr Giovanni Stabile, Dr Martin Hess, Dr Francesco Ballarin.
- Research associate: Mr. Marco Tezzele
- Internship Students: Nirav Vasant Shah
- Past Master students (2016-17): Luca Venturi, Davide Torlo, Saddam Hijazi, Federico Pichi, Nirav Vasant Shah, Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo, Giacomo Zuccarino, Giulia Meglioli
- Former predoc students (2017): Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo
AROMA-CFD started on May 1, 2016 and several positions are planned.
Three positions for post-doctoral research associates have been filled in 2016.