The framework developed within AROMA-CFD will provide attractive capabilities for several industrial and medical applications (e.g. aeronautical, mechanical, naval, off-shore, wind, sport, biomedical engineering and cardiovascular surgery as well), combining high performance computing (in dedicated supercomputing centers) and advanced reduced order modelling (in common devices), to guarantee real time computing and visualization. A new open source software library for AROMA-CFD will be created: ITHACA, In real Time Highly Advanced Computational Applications, enhancing current RBniCS educational and training capabilities. Our software can be found here.
The new ERC PoC ARGOS will further enhance the valorization of the ERC AROMA-CFD project.
ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
Cross-fertilization of Ideas for real success stories, ESOF editorial by G.Rozza, May 2019
SIS-FVG and the initiative with MIT, May 2019
Plenary talk at SIAM CSE19 by PI Prof. Gianluigi Rozza, February 2019
FARE funding to three SISSA ERC grantees, December 21, 2017
EU-RESEARCH, June 2017
A new ERC to SISSA, SISSA press release, February 12, 2016
Two new ERC winners at SISSA (plus one), SISSA press release, February 19, 2016
National engineering council, province section, press release, February 24, 2o16
Minds Shaping the World, Alumni PoliMi, March 24, 2016
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, and G. Rozza, “An introduction to POD-Greedy-Galerkin reduced basis method“arXiv, 2022.
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, F. Ballarin, and G. Rozza, “Data-driven reduced order modelling for patient-specific hemodynamics of coronary artery bypass grafts with physical and geometrical parameters“arXiv, 2022.
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, and G. Rozza, “Fast and accurate numerical simulations for the study of coronary artery bypass grafts by artificial neural network“arXiv, 2022.
- M. Girfoglio, A. Quaini, and G. Rozza, “A POD-Galerkin reduced order model for the Navier-Stokes equations in stream function-vorticity formulation“arXiv, 2022.
- Prof Gianluigi Rozza (PI)
- Assistant Prof. Francesco Ballarin (2018-2021), Dr Giovanni Stabile (2020-2022)
- Post-doctoral research associates: Dr Martin Hess, Dr. Michele Girfoglio, Dr. Leonardo Scandurra, Dr. Mohammad Ghazizadeh
- Research associate: Mr. Marco Tezzele, Mr. Nicola Demo
- Past Internship Students (2019): Fabrizio Garotta, Julien Genovese, Giuseppe Infantino, Moreno Pintore,Giulio Ortali
- Past Master students (2016-17): Luca Venturi, Davide Torlo, Saddam Hijazi, Federico Pichi, Nirav Vasant Shah, Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo, Giacomo Zuccarino, Giulia Meglioli, Giulio Ortali, Moreno Pintore, Julien Genovese, Giuseppe Infantino, Angelo Cetrangolo, Anna Ivagnes, Moaad Khamlich
- Former predoc students (2017): Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo, Moaad Khamlich