The framework developed within AROMA-CFD will provide attractive capabilities for several industrial and medical applications (e.g. aeronautical, mechanical, naval, off-shore, wind, sport, biomedical engineering and cardiovascular surgery as well), combining high performance computing (in dedicated supercomputing centers) and advanced reduced order modelling (in common devices), to guarantee real time computing and visualization. A new open source software library for AROMA-CFD will be created: ITHACA, In real Time Highly Advanced Computational Applications, enhancing current RBniCS educational and training capabilities
FARE funding to three SISSA ERC grantees, December 21, 2017
EU-RESEARCH, June 2017
A new ERC to SISSA, SISSA press release, February 12, 2016
Two new ERC winners at SISSA (plus one), SISSA press release, February 19, 2016
National engineering council, province section, press release, February 24, 2o16
Minds Shaping the World, Alumni PoliMi, March 24, 2016
- M. Gadalla, M. Tezzele, A. Mola, and G. Rozza, “BladeX: Python Blade Morphing“, The Journal of Open Source Software, 4(34), p. pp. 1203, 2019.
- M. Girfoglio, A. Quaini, and G. Rozza, “A Finite Volume approximation of the Navier-Stokes equations with nonlinear filtering stabilization“, 2019.
- E. N. Karatzas, F. Ballarin, and G. Rozza, “Projection-based reduced order models for a cut finite element method in parametrized domains“, 2019.
- M. Hess, A. Quaini, and G. Rozza, “Reduced Basis Model Order Reduction for Navier-Stokes equations in domains with walls of varying curvature“, 2019.
- Prof Gianluigi Rozza (PI)
- Assistant Prof. Francesco Ballarin
- Post-doctoral research associates: Dr Giovanni Stabile, Dr Martin Hess.
- Research associate: Mr. Marco Tezzele
- Internship Students: Fabrizio Garotta
- Past Master students (2016-17): Luca Venturi, Davide Torlo, Saddam Hijazi, Federico Pichi, Nirav Vasant Shah, Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo, Giacomo Zuccarino, Giulia Meglioli
- Former predoc students (2017): Matteo Zancanaro, Maria Strazzullo
AROMA-CFD started on May 1, 2016 and several positions are planned.
Three positions for post-doctoral research associates have been filled in 2016.
One Assistant Professor position has been assigned in 2018