Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
Coordinator of PhD programme in “Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications” at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- SISSA mathlab projects
- RAMSES: Reduced order models; Approximation theory; Machine learning; Surrogates, Emulators and Simulators. SISSA, Trieste, 14-17 December 2021
- WIM2021: Workshop in Industrial Mathematics, Catania, 20-22 October 2021
- COUPLED 2021, Chia, Sardinia (Italy), 13 – 16 June 2021
- Model Order Reduction Summer School 2020, 7-10 September 2020
- MATH 2 PRODUCT (M2P), Vietri sul Mare (Salerno, Italy), 10 May – 12 May 2021
- M. W. Hess, A. Lario, G. Mengaldo, and G. Rozza, “Reduced order modeling for spectral element methods: current developments in Nektar++ and further perspectives“, 2022.
- M. W. Hess and G. Rozza, “Model Reduction Using Sparse Polynomial Interpolation for the Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations“, 2022.
- M. Nonino, F. Ballarin, G. Rozza, and Y. Maday, “Projection based semi–implicit partitioned Reduced Basis Method for non parametrized and parametrized Fluid–Structure Interaction problems“, 2022.
- TGR Friuli Venezia Giulia, Nov 17, 2021: I gemelli dell’industria
- Un calcolo più sostenibile e integrato per vincere la sfida della complessità, October 2021
- Matematica applicata per la sostenibilità: dati, modelli, calcoli, intelligenza artificiale, Trieste Next/10, 25 September 2021
- Big Data, Puntata 3 Magazzino26 (minute 13:50s), August 2020
- Calculations of supercomputer on smartphone, algorithm take care of it, May 2020
- TGR Leonardo Feb 7, 2020: about AROMA-CFD (minute 7:15s)
- ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
- SIS-FVG and the initiative with MIT, May 2019
- SOPHYA – POR FESR 2017
- PRELICA – POR FESR 2017