Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
ERC grantee AROMA-CFD 2016-2021 & PoC ARGOS 2023
Responsible of SISSA mathLab group
Coordinator Mathematics Area at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- SISSA mathlab projects
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- Computational science and engineering for environmental, Ocean and atmospheric flows
- New Research topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Computational science for engineering problems
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Multiphase flows
- INdAM Workshop: “Mathematical and Numerical Modeling of the Cardiovascular System”, Città Universitaria (Roma – Italy), April 15 – April 18, 2024
- Conference: “SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ24)”, Location to be announced (Trieste – Italy), February 27 – March 1, 2024
- Workshop: “6th International Workshop on Model Reduction Techniques (MORTech 2023)”, École normale supérieure Paris-Saclay (Paris – France), November 22 – November 24, 2023
- Conference: “International Conference on Computations for Science and Engineering (ICCSE)”, Pegaso Telematic University (Naples – Italy), September 20 – September 23, 2023
- 8th CISM-ECCOMAS Advanced School: “Scientific Machine Learning in Design Optimization”, CISM (Udine – Italy), September 18 – September 22, 2023
- N. Demo, M. Tezzele, and G. Rozza, “A DeepONet multi-fidelity approach for residual learning in reduced order modeling“, Advanced Modeling and Simulation in Engineering Sciences, 10(1), pp. 12, 2023.
- L. Meneghetti, N. Demo, and G. Rozza, “A dimensionality reduction approach for convolutional neural networks“, Applied Intelligence, pp. 1–16, 2023.
- S. Salavatidezfouli, S. Hajisharifi, M. Girfoglio, G. Stabile, and G. Rozza, “Applicable Methodologies for the Mass Transfer Phenomenon in Tumble Dryers: A Review“, 2023.
- New approaches for ship design: the thesis of a SISSA alumnus awarded by ECCOMAS, SISSA press, May 24, 2022
- Gianluigi Rozza: “Don’t forget to smile and approach academia with a sense of humour about yourself”, TU Delft, 2022
Gianluigi Rozza: Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the SMACT, SISSA press, May 17, 2022
Two new ERC – Proof of Concept Grants to SISSA mathLab, SISSA press release, February 7, 2022
- TGR Friuli Venezia Giulia, Nov 17, 2021: I gemelli dell’industria
- Un calcolo più sostenibile e integrato per vincere la sfida della complessità, October 2021
- Matematica applicata per la sostenibilità: dati, modelli, calcoli, intelligenza artificiale, Trieste Next/10, 25 September 2021
- Big Data, Puntata 3 Magazzino26 (minute 13:50s), August 2020
- Calculations of supercomputer on smartphone, algorithm take care of it, May 2020
- TGR Leonardo Feb 7, 2020: about AROMA-CFD (minute 7:15s)
- ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
- SOPHYA – POR FESR 2017
- PRELICA – POR FESR 2017