Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
ERC grantee AROMA-CFD 2016-2021 & PoC ARGOS 2022
Coordinator Mathematics Area at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Computational science for engineering problems
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- New Research topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- SISSA mathlab projects
- DOBBIACO SUMMER SCHOOL “Data-driven Methods for the Computational Sciences”, Dobbiaco (Bolzano – Italy), June 18 – June 23, 2023
- MATH 2 PRODUCT (M2P), Vietri sul Mare (Salerno, Italy), 10 May – 12 May 2023
- SMACT talks
- MORE: Model Reduction and Surrogate Modeling, 19-23 Sep 2022, Berlin (Germany)
- Solari Lecture ”Reduced-Order Models in Wind Engineering: fundamentals and applications”, 4 September 2022, Politecnico di Milano
- L. Meneghetti, N. Demo, and G. Rozza, “A Proper Orthogonal Decomposition Approach for Parameters Reduction of Single Shot Detector Networks“, in 2022 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2022, pp. 2206-2210.
- A. Lario, R. Maulik, O. T. Schmidt, G. Rozza, and G. Mengaldo, “Neural-network learning of SPOD latent dynamics“, Journal of Computational Physics, 468, pp. 111475, 2022.
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, and G. Rozza, “An introduction to POD-Greedy-Galerkin reduced basis method“arXiv, 2022.
- New approaches for ship design: the thesis of a SISSA alumnus awarded by ECCOMAS, SISSA press, May 24, 2022
- Gianluigi Rozza: “Don’t forget to smile and approach academia with a sense of humour about yourself”, TU Delft, 2022
Gianluigi Rozza: Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the SMACT, SISSA press, May 17, 2022
Two new ERC – Proof of Concept Grants to SISSA mathLab, SISSA press release, February 7, 2022
- TGR Friuli Venezia Giulia, Nov 17, 2021: I gemelli dell’industria
- Un calcolo più sostenibile e integrato per vincere la sfida della complessità, October 2021
- Matematica applicata per la sostenibilità: dati, modelli, calcoli, intelligenza artificiale, Trieste Next/10, 25 September 2021
- Big Data, Puntata 3 Magazzino26 (minute 13:50s), August 2020
- Calculations of supercomputer on smartphone, algorithm take care of it, May 2020
- TGR Leonardo Feb 7, 2020: about AROMA-CFD (minute 7:15s)
- ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
- SOPHYA – POR FESR 2017
- PRELICA – POR FESR 2017