Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
Coordinator of PhD programme in “Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications” at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- SISSA mathlab projects
- RAMSES: Reduced order models; Approximation theory; Machine learning; Surrogates, Emulators and Simulators., Trieste (Italy), Dec 13th 2021
- Model Order Reduction Summer School 2020, 7-10 September 2020
- COUPLED 2021, Chia, Sardinia (Italy), 13 – 16 June 2021
- MATH 2 PRODUCT (M2P), Vietri sul Mare (Salerno, Italy), 10 May – 12 May 2021
- Structure, Regularity, and Robustness in the Approximation of Partial Differential Equations , Milano (Italy), 10 February, 2020
- M. Girfoglio, A. Quaini, and G. Rozza, “A POD-Galerkin reduced order model for a LES filtering approach“, Journal of Computational Physics, 436, 2021.
- N. Demo, G. Ortali, G. Gustin, G. Rozza, and G. Lavini, “An efficient computational framework for naval shape design and optimization problems by means of data-driven reduced order modeling techniques“, Bolletino dell Unione Matematica Italiana, 14(1), pp. 211-230, 2021.
- M. Gadalla, M. Cianferra, M. Tezzele, G. Stabile, A. Mola, and G. Rozza, “On the comparison of LES data-driven reduced order approaches for hydroacoustic analysis“, Computers and Fluids, 216, 2021.
- Spring 2021 – Computational Mechanics by Reduced Order Methods
- Spring 2021 – Topics in computational fluid dynamics (SISSA PhD program in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications)
- Fall 2020 – Applied Mathematics: numerical analysis and scientific computing (SISSA, PhD program in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Application)
- Calculations of supercomputer on smartphone, algorithm take care of it, May 2020
- TGR Leonardo Feb 7, 2020: about AROMA-CFD (minute 7:15s)
- ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
- Cross-fertilization of Ideas for real success stories, ESOF editorial by G.Rozza, May 2019
- SIS-FVG and the initiative with MIT, May 2019
- Plenary talk at SIAM CSE19 by PI Prof. Gianluigi Rozza, February 2019