Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
Coordinator of PhD programme in “Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications” at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- SISSA mathlab projects
- N. Demo, M. Tezzele, A. Mola, and G. Rozza, “A complete data-driven framework for the efficient solution of parametric shape design and optimisation in naval engineering problems“, 2019.
- A. Mola, M. Tezzele, M. Gadalla, F. Valdenazzi, D. Grassi, R. Padovan, and G. Rozza, “Efficient Reduction in Shape Parameter Space Dimension for Ship Propeller Blade Design“, 2019.
- M. Tezzele, N. Demo, and G. Rozza, “Shape optimization through proper orthogonal decomposition with interpolation and dynamic mode decomposition enhanced by active subspaces“, 2019.
- Spring 2019 – Topics in computational fluid dynamics (SISSA PhD program in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications)
- Spring 2019 – Computational mechanics by reduced order methods (SISSA PhD program in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications; SISSA-ICTP MHPC master)
- Fall 2018 – Applied Mathematics: numerical analysis and scientific computing (SISSA, PhD program in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Application)
- Bormioli Pharma: Studio di modelli CFD per la gestione e la progettazione dei bacini fusori di vetro – HeAD FSE
- ERC CoG AROMA-CFD: Advanced Reduced Order Methods with Applications in Computational Fluid Dynamics (2016-2021)
- MIUR FARE-X-AROMA-CFD, Advanced numerical methods for computational and parameter space reduction with application to compressible flows (2017-2021)
- ROMSOC (H2020 CSA EID), Reduced Order Modelling, Simulation and Optimization of Coupled systems
- CETENA (2017-2018)