Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
ERC grantee AROMA-CFD 2016-2021 & PoC ARGOS 2022
Coordinator Mathematics Area at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- SISSA mathlab projects
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- Computational science and engineering for environmental, Ocean and atmospheric flows
- New Research topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Computational science for engineering problems
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati, Office A-435, Via Bonomea 265, 34136 Trieste, Italy
Phone:+39 040 3787 451
Fax: +39 040 3787 528
- Conference: “International Conference on Computations for Science and Engineering (ICCSE)”, Pegaso Telematic University (Naples – Italy), September 20 – September 23, 2023
- 8th CISM-ECCOMAS Advanced School: “Scientific Machine Learning in Design Optimization”, CISM (Udine – Italy), September 18 – September 22, 2023
- Bi-annual Congress: “Italian Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics (SIMAI 2023)”, University of Basilicata (Matera – Italy), August 28 – September 1, 2023.
- DOBBIACO Summer School: “Data-driven Methods for the Computational Sciences”, Dobbiaco (Bolzano – Italy), June 18 – June 23, 2023
- International Conference: “Computational Methods for Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering” (COUPLED 2023), Minoa Palace Resort Hotel (Chania, Crete – Greece), June 5 – June 7, 2023
- N. Demo, M. Tezzele, and G. Rozza, “A DeepONet Multi-Fidelity Approach for Residual Learning in Reduced Order Modeling“, 2023.
- A. Ivagnes, N. Demo, and G. Rozza, “Towards a Machine Learning Pipeline in Reduced Order Modelling for Inverse Problems: Neural Networks for Boundary Parametrization, Dimensionality Reduction and Solution Manifold Approximation“, Journal of Scientific Computing, 95(23), 2023.
- F. Pichi, F. Ballarin, G. Rozza, and J. S. Hesthaven, “An artificial neural network approach to bifurcating phenomena in computational fluid dynamics“, Computers & Fluids, pp. 105813, 2023.
- New approaches for ship design: the thesis of a SISSA alumnus awarded by ECCOMAS, SISSA press, May 24, 2022
- Gianluigi Rozza: “Don’t forget to smile and approach academia with a sense of humour about yourself”, TU Delft, 2022
Gianluigi Rozza: Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the SMACT, SISSA press, May 17, 2022
Two new ERC – Proof of Concept Grants to SISSA mathLab, SISSA press release, February 7, 2022
- TGR Friuli Venezia Giulia, Nov 17, 2021: I gemelli dell’industria
- Un calcolo più sostenibile e integrato per vincere la sfida della complessità, October 2021
- Matematica applicata per la sostenibilità: dati, modelli, calcoli, intelligenza artificiale, Trieste Next/10, 25 September 2021
- Big Data, Puntata 3 Magazzino26 (minute 13:50s), August 2020
- Calculations of supercomputer on smartphone, algorithm take care of it, May 2020
- TGR Leonardo Feb 7, 2020: about AROMA-CFD (minute 7:15s)
- ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
- SOPHYA – POR FESR 2017
- PRELICA – POR FESR 2017