Gianluigi Rozza is Full Professor in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (SSD MAT/08, A1/05) at SISSA mathLab, Mathematics Area, SISSA – International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
ERC grantee AROMA-CFD 2016-2021 & PoC ARGOS 2022
Coordinator Mathematics Area at SISSA.
SISSA Director’s Delegate for Valorisation of Knowledge, Innovation, Technology Transfer and Industrial Cooperation.
- Group activities in a glance
- Computational science and engineering for Naval/Nautical applications
- Computational science for engineering problems
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Reduced Order Modelling and Methods
- Efficient Reduced-Basis Methods for parametrized PDEs and a posteriori error estimation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics: Aero-Naval-Mechanical Engineering, Blood Flows (Haemodynamics), Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Open source software in computational science and engineering
- New Research topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- SISSA mathlab projects
- MATH 2 PRODUCT (M2P), Vietri sul Mare (Salerno, Italy), 10 May – 12 May 2023
- IN-VENTO 2022, Milan (Italy), 4-7 September 2022
- 2nd International Conference on Computations for Science and Engineering, Rimini Riviera (Italy), 30 August – 2 September 2022
- WCCM-APCOM YOKOHAMA 2022, virtual conference, July 31- August 5, 2022
- Summer School on Reduced Order Methods in Computational Fluid Dynamics, SISSA, Trieste, July 11-15 2022
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, and G. Rozza, “An introduction to POD-Greedy-Galerkin reduced basis method“arXiv, 2022.
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, F. Ballarin, and G. Rozza, “Data-driven reduced order modelling for patient-specific hemodynamics of coronary artery bypass grafts with physical and geometrical parameters“arXiv, 2022.
- P. Siena, M. Girfoglio, and G. Rozza, “Fast and accurate numerical simulations for the study of coronary artery bypass grafts by artificial neural network“arXiv, 2022.
- Two new ERC – Proof of Concept Grants to SISSA mathLab, SISSA press release, February 7, 2022
- TGR Friuli Venezia Giulia, Nov 17, 2021: I gemelli dell’industria
- Un calcolo più sostenibile e integrato per vincere la sfida della complessità, October 2021
- Matematica applicata per la sostenibilità: dati, modelli, calcoli, intelligenza artificiale, Trieste Next/10, 25 September 2021
- Big Data, Puntata 3 Magazzino26 (minute 13:50s), August 2020
- Calculations of supercomputer on smartphone, algorithm take care of it, May 2020
- TGR Leonardo Feb 7, 2020: about AROMA-CFD (minute 7:15s)
- ERC at SISSA – Gianluigi Rozza, December 2019
- SOPHYA – POR FESR 2017
- PRELICA – POR FESR 2017
- A new research position in Mathematics area within the group. To learn more: Selezione pubblica per titoli per il conferimento di n. 1 assegno di ricerca – Area Matematica (ref. prof. Rozza) | Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (sissa.it)
Title/project: Metodi Numerici Avanzati per Problemi Parametrici di Fluidodinamica Numerica per Applicazioni Industriali / Advanced Numerical Methods for Parametrized Problems in Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications in Industry
To apply (with deadline May 13 at 1pm):